Tips for enjoying every moment of your life

  1. Forgive yourself and others
    Life is too short to hold on to regrets, grudges, miscommunications, or disappointments. Free yourself by forgiving and letting go of any negative energy you're holding on to about yourself or others. The process of forgiving yourself and others will result in your feeling light and free.

  2. Practice gratitude and appreciation
    Whatever you focus on grows. So, when you focus on every thing in your life, you feel grateful for all and appreciate the wonderful people, the universe hands you more to feel grateful about.
  3. Live each day as though it were your last
    Then you will be living in a state of love and unconditional contribution. What would you say to the people you care about? Say it.
  4. Meditate or pray
    You open up a direct link between yourself and the spiritual realm when you meditate or pray. You will come closer to your creator, experience peace, clarity and joy, as well as a perfectly balanced state between your mental, physical, emotional and spiritual realms.
  5. Suspend judgment
    One judges another to feel less guilty about one's own misgivings. Judgment energy is dense, dark and heavy. On the other hand, unconditional acceptance is light and free. Let go of judging and criticising yourself and others. Everyone is on a different path and some appear to be farther ahead on their path than others. Neither path is better nor worse than another. Raise your consciousness to one of acceptance.
  6. View every experience as a gift
    If you look back at occurrences in your life, you can easily see how even the worst situations you experienced in your life ended up teaching you invaluable lessons and therefore resulted in putting you in perfect place for your continuing development. When you view every experience - the good, the bad, and the ugly as a gift, life flows more like a gentle, inspiring breeze.
  7. Stay consciously aware of all your thoughts and feelings
    It is easy to fall into negative patterns of complaining and feeling like a victim of society and your life. When you catch yourself in the negative zone, don't feel badly about it and bother yourself too much. Simply choose to switch your consciousness to one of gratitude and positive thinking.
  8. Treat your physical body as your temple
    Your body is the only vehicle you've been given for this ride called life. The better you care for your body by eating a healthy, balanced diet, and by implementing a regular exercise routine, and by giving your body the rest it requires, the more you will experience increased energy, vitality, joy and freedom.
  9. View the world through the eyes of a child
    Children are enthralled by the process of observing and experiencing the wonder and beauty in every single thing. They can't get enough. Look at every tree, sunset, cloud and human being as a child would and you'll be in a constant state of wonder, joy, surprise, acceptance and enlightenment.
  10. Give love from your heart
    It's all about love. Love is the highest form of human emotion. Allow yourself to receive love unconditionally from others. Give love from your heart unconditionally to yourself and to others. You will experience the highest state of consciousness possible.

24 comments:

The kind of this story is provide the reader can apology to yourself and other, could be encourage them self,and so on. And then, it provide me learn some new vocabulary. But some of the meaning in this story is difficult to understand.

These are excellent tips for me. For my personal opinion, only few of these tips can make me happy. One tip that I really appreciate is to suspend judgement. When people suspend judgement, they can meet, sit, and talk to each other peacefully. Another important tip I select is to give love from your heart. Not surprisingly, if you give someone love intentionally from your heart, of course, he or she will give you love, too. That's my opinion.

in my point of view, there are lot of tips in this story. i do appreciate with those tips. moreover; one of the tip which i'm really interesting is the first tip, forgiving your self and other. according to this tip, it provide me to apology my self and other.

in my point of view, there are lot of tips in this story. i do appreciate with those tips. moreover; one of the tip which i'm really interesting is the first tip, forgiving your self and other. according to this tip, it provide me to apology my self and other.

The meaning is knowing yourself. What you need, you should satisfy it, for example energy, or knowledge. If you need energy, you should eat healthy food, do exercise regularly, take enough a rest. If you need knowledge, you have to learn from schools, home, friends, teachers, or environment, etc. And the last one is giving emotion to yourself. That's why you are successful.

Those are great. I'd love to follow them in life. Before, I hardly find out how to make my life peaceful. But now not only peaceful, but also joyful. I really interest in third point"Live each day as though it were your last". I won't hide or suspend what I want to do or to say. The sixth is about"View every experience as a gift". My past lead me to a good future seriously :)

These tips are supper good for me and all people. For my personal opinion, only few of these tips can make me happy. One tip that I really appreciate is to suspend judgement. When people suspend judgement, they can meet, sit, and talk to each other peacefully. Another important tip I select is to give love from your heart. Not surprisingly, if you give someone love intentionally from your heart, of course, he or she will give you love, too. That's my opinion.

These 10 tips are really great. We should take it and enhance into our daily life to enrich our happiness and harmony! Some of it are really good to avoid the mistake because it provide a clear warning. People are not perfect so we should learn and accept it.

All of these 10 tips it's really good for me and other.I'm appreciated all, but I'm not sure I can done it well or not,even though I will try all my best to enjoy it. No one is perfect so I'll try hard.

I think that all these 10 tips super good for me,I really enjoy with these and I will try my best to follow all these 10 tips. No one perfect so that, I'm hopeful to done it.

I think that all these 10 tips super good for me,I really enjoy with these and I will try my best to follow all these 10 tips. No one perfect so that, I'm hopeful to done it.

I remember one of my friend said everyone want to be rich, famous and pretty, but for her she want to be happy. These tips are every useful. I believe everyone want to live in happiness including me. I will use these tips to be a happy life.

Well, All these tips are very importance for our life.If we still anger with some one, we'll keep something wrong in our self. Please release its by forgive and forget what someone do something wrong to us.

Life is priceless thing that we have been given.In human life are strife and struggle constantly.
Meanwhile,We can make our life free,joy and self satisfy if we tolerate for ourselves or other and view something in optimistic. Providing love and physical necessary for ourselves to retain positive thinking.

When we practice all points above we enjoy every moments in our life. Everything on the earth also have bad and good points so if we enjoy only bad or good thing, we will have unhappy life. Nobody experience only something good or only something bad. Totally, we should teach ourselves peace mind by following these tips.

Well,that all good.It tell people the positive and negative ways of life. It tell people what should do and what should not do.Through out this reading I find a few tips that apply to the real life. The firs is tip number3" Live each day as though it were your last" It's show us to be careful with what we say and do.Special is the last thing we did. Sometime thing can be good it change to bad, because of what we saying or doing without thinking. The second tip is number10"Give love from your heart" if you give someone the real love from your hart,finally he or will give you the real love from their hart.

It was the great tips. Of course if everyone can follow all of these tips, your life would be happiness and enjoy your life every monment or every time. The most importance of these tips are positive think to yoursleve and others. Moreover, give love and well care to yourself and others too.

These tips are very useful for me. After I read, it make me how to do to get happy and enjoy every moment of my life too. Especially tip 1 and 10 I very interesting on.

The story want us take care yourself don’t think hopeless. The life of all us is losing step by step everyday. We have to prepare our schedule in activity daily important. We must be optimistic all every thing around us just our life happy.

That was a nice story. We plan our life step by step in order to live in a happy life.

Our life is short and our mission is to find the mean of life. What is good we accept and we dismiss all the evils. We have to define what is good and bad in term of personal perspective so that we can overcome it. To do so, we can free ourselves from the confusing standard. Moreover, we have to make ourselves unique for all situations. Make ourselves to be a good friend for all friends; be a good students for all teachers, a good citizen for all societies and so forth. Don’t make any discrimination since we don’t have much time to do this.

The greatest tips for happiness of life ever. I am inspired so much through these tips, which all are so valuable. They virtually encourage me to be positive in life, and in every aspects of life. The tips is so easy to practise and adhere to. What I am so much interesting in is the first tip-"Forgive yourself and others". This truly promotes peace both externally and internally. We will live our life happily without any feeling of guilty and regret. We have good relationship with others as well. We're surrounded!

There are a lot of tips in this story that i am difficult to understand but i have appreciated two tips. First, ‘Live each day as though it were your last.’ I mean when i do research something new, i have to contribute it to others and i will say to the people i care about. Second, ‘View every experience as a gift’. When you turn back every experience - the good, the bad, and the ugly as a gift, life flows more like a gentle, inspiring breeze. Last, i would like to say, ‘It is unavoidable for enjoying every situation of my life.’

Short Bedtime English Stories is a free app that gathers a lot of free english stories collection, and the interface design is simple. After opening, you can select the storybook you want to read, quickly scan at least more than 30 categories, and there are short stories (Short Stories) , Animal Stories, Classic Stories, Bedtime Stories, Kid Stories, and english stories .

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites