You are valuable

A well known speaker started off his seminar by holding up a $20 bill. In the room of 200, he asked, "Who would like this $20 bill?"

Hands started going up.

He said, "I am going to give this $20 to one of you but first, let me do this." He proceeded to crumple the dollar bill up.


He then asked, "Who still wants it?"

Still the hands were up in the air.

"Well," he replied, "What if I do this?" And he dropped it on the ground and started to grind it into the floor with his shoe.

He picked it up, now all crumpled and dirty. "Now who still wants it?" Still the hands went into the air.

"My friends, you have all learned a very valuable lesson. No matter what I did to the money, you still wanted it because it did not decrease in value. It was still worth $20.

Many times in our lives, we are dropped, crumpled, and ground into the dirt by the decisions we make and the circumstances that come our way.

We feel as though we are worthless. But no matter what has happened or what will happen, you will never lose your value. You are special - Don't ever forget it!


Unknown Stories

2 comments:

This story is actually similar to my real life. i used to feel useless and lose confident in myself. After a few times of thoughts i always remind myself that i am one of human, they are human too, they can do it why can't I? My hope rising like a erupting volcano, I am determined that I am still valuable and useful. I am one of gems in my family, one of the human resource in this society. I have to stand up and continue pursue the dream of valuable person.

This story is very important for showing people to know about valuable things. It's still value even though he crumbles and grind it on the ground. Make sure that, you did like that it mean you look down on it because it's similar to your life. One most thing, money is very dominant for your living, so if you do like that it mean you scorn yourself and. all in all, on be half of people. we must keep our value thank to it is a lantern that take us to get a prosperous person in the society.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites