The Lion and the Mouse

Once when a Lion was asleep a little Mouse began running up and down upon him;

this soon wakened the Lion, who placed his huge paw upon him, and opened his big jaws to swallow him.

"Pardon, O King," cried the little Mouse: "forgive me this time, I shall never forget it: who knows but what I may be able to do you a turn
some of these days?"

The Lion was so tickled at the idea of the Mouse being able to help him, that he lifted up his paw and let him go.

Some time after the Lion was caught in a trap, and the hunters who desired to carry him alive to the King, tied him to a tree while they went in search of a wagon to carry him on.

Just then the little Mouse happened to pass by, and seeing the sad plight in which the Lion was, went up to him and soon gnawed away the ropes that bound the King of the Beasts.

"Was I not right?" said the little Mouse.

Little friends may prove great friends.

7 comments:

It is not wrong that many types of friend can save each other. If we take a quick look at the Mouse character, we are hard to believe that he dare to promise to help save the lion one day. In particular, it is true. Let's gaze back to people. People may think differently from the lion character; they might not help unknown people like the lion. However, it is just small survey. People now help save each other a lots. Please be careful with making friend. Some friends give you good, but some friends give you bad. Even though your friends are in different status or nationality, for example, you should have to save them because making friend does not depend on these points. My name's Yorn Saren.

After I read this story, I rememberred one unthinkable story I met when I was ten years old. You know I hated her very much without chatting to her. When I met her, I always thought that she was not a good girl that I have never thought.Later on, when I chatted with her I felt that she could make me smile. After on, I knew that friendship is very important for everyone and me. Also, we need to upgrate our friendship and connect with the new people around us.

This story is very interesting for me. Even lion is one kind of cruel animals, he is sometimes innocent. Anyway, little mouse could save life because lion gave up to him. Later on, mouse help lion back. It is the kindness. We should help each other when someone need us to help. Not all the people are bad including gangsters, but no one is good including me.

Forgive some one is importance. If we never forgive some one, how they can forgive us and help us.I can learn more from forgiveness.

It's funny, but it bring us about good idea and also relationship. Today you save a small life or other people life, next time when you get problem ,the person whom you helped can save your life back one day that sometime we do not expect to meet them again.

Lion gave up the mouse's life is a good action that we should learn from. So After I read the story, I can learn more how to gave up and help the people who want us to help.

Although friendship is not for benefit, friendship grants happiness luck,and assistance to us. On earth, we have to be interacted with others. We are interdependent. Although the mouse is small but it can save the biggest of our life. So, more friends, more luck..

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites